Our rooms are currently available to guests travelling for work, education or other permitted reasons. From Monday 17th May our rooms will be available to all guests.
In line with government guidelines, we are doing things a little differently. Please note the following:
* Our bar & restaurant areas will remain closed until Sunday 11th April so we unfortunately can't offer you any food or drink during this time. From Monday 12th April we will be offering al fresco all-day dining (weather permitting) as well as in-room dining.
* From 12th April breakfast can be taken in your room or al fresco, again weather depending (we're keeping everything crossed for sunshine!).
* From Monday 17th May our rooms will be available to all guests and our bar and restaurant will be fully open for both indoor and outdoor dining and drinks.
* You can book with confidence knowing that we offer free cancellations on all fully-flex rates up until 10:00am on the day prior to arrival should things change and no pre-payment is required on booking.
* We always love to hear from you - if you have any queries at all please call us on 01729 822203 or e mail email@example.com.
Like the bedroom, you’ve always wanted. A big comfy bed with a cosy tartan throw. Sofas and chairs that are actually soft and not just for show.
Then the fun bits, a golden lion covered hot water bottle and tea cosy for a talking point.
Every room completely unique with homely touches such as fresh milk for a cup of tea and chunky biscuits for dunking and nibbling.
Beds large and comfy. A perfect base for TV watching with a mug of tea. Room to chat, plan and idle the hours away in perfect comfort.
Ideal for short stays and anyone who appreciates warm hospitality and a great place to sleep.
Rooms with an extra touch of class and a bit more space. For that real treat feeling. A large sofa. Kick off your shoes and relax. Chunky wooden headboards and lots of little characterful bits.
Ideal for a couple of nights or a stay that’s just a little bit special.
Double trouble. Two incredibly comfortable beds. Ideal for sharing with friends and family or just because you fancy a whole bed to yourself.
Rooms that are genuinely great spaces to lounge around in. Calming, neutral shades with splashes of character, colour and lovingly restored furniture that has been in the property for almost 400 years.
We like to make sure our guests feel completely at home when they come for a sleepover. That’s why every room has a few little extras such as fresh milk for your tea and proper chunky biscuits to devour.
- Bathroom with a shower to dance under
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Smart TV
- Fresh milk for tea and water for a night-time glug