Our bar and restaurant will be re-opening from Monday 12th April. We have a selection of new seasonal menus to enjoy from mid-morning all the way into the evening. In line with government guidance we will be doing things a little differently:
12th April - 16th May
* Our indoor space will remain closed and we will be operating an outdoor al fresco service only (weather dependant) along with an in-room dining service.
* The rule of two households or 6 people applies. More details on this can be seen here.
* Table service only applies during this time too so we are not able to serve you at the bar.
* Whilst we are offering outdoor dining and drinking, you do not need to book a table with us. Just come along and we will do our best to accommodate you.
17th May - 20th June
* We will re-open our indoor dining spaces from 17th May. Our outdoor spaces will also remain open.
* The rule of two households or 6 people applies when dining indoors. More details on this can be seen here. This rule does not apply for outdoor dining or drinking.
21st June Onwards
* We are awaiting further guidance regarding the rules from the 21st June onwards.
Proper food. Wholesome and hearty and more importantly, home-made. Chunky chips and a huge suet pudding for the extra hungry. Thick gravy for dipping and mopping up. Tasty tapas for nibbling in the sun. Something for everyone. Salads, smaller platters, delicious puddings and plenty to keep the littles ones happy.
Lots of spaces for eating and drinking. A restaurant, recently refurbished, with cosy corners. A bar with its traditional wooden panelling - concealing a story or two. And outdoors, a sun trap serving food all day long.
Order & Pay
We’ve introduced a convenient new order and pay system in our restaurant. Simply scan the QR code on the menu using your mobile phone camera, then order food and drinks directly from your table. One of our team members will bring your items to you when they’re ready. As always, our team will be on hand to take your order as well.
For more dietary information or special requirements please click here.